Sunday 8 January 2012

Paper Flourish Haberdashery Challenge






The January 2012 Scrapbookers' Club Challenge at Paper Flourish is ‘Haberdashery’. I loved this challenge! We were all given a choice of Fabric Covered Brads or Buttons to use in this challenge and I chose yellow buttons.
For my first layout out I used Teresa Collins new line and the yellow papers fitted perfectly with my yellow buttons, however I didn’t think it had enough ‘Haberdashery’ on it. So I did another. My second layout was based around a piece of paper from the new October Afternoon Farm House collection. I sewed on pieces of fabric using my new sewing machine, there was a lot more ‘Haberdashery ’this time.
I have one more layout in my head, I will see if I can squeeze another one in for January J

No comments:

Post a Comment